Refresher 1 Day - (7 hours 30 minutes) or 2 Days (15 hours)
We offer a "Refresher" course for anyone who already has their RE or R Licence, but perhaps hasn't ridden in a while.
Maybe you're planning to get back onto a bike, or have already made the decision to purchase and resume riding - you certainly want to feel confident as you ride for the first time again!
For those who haven't ridden in a very long time, we suggest a 2 Day "Refresher" (11 hours).
Practise in a relaxed "no pressure" environment at your pace:
- Moving off and stopping
- Changing gears
- Performing Low Speed Manoeuvres
- "Counter-Steering" & Emergency Braking Procedures
- Defensive Driving Principles & Riding Situations
- Enjoy an "on-road" run combining both suburban & country roads
What You Will Need
- Your current Driver's Licence endorsed with either your "RE" or "R" Motorbike Licence
- Pants covering full length of the leg
- Fully enclosed shoes (preferably with ankle protection)
We Will Supply
- Helmet which meets Australian Standard 1698 (including eye protection)
- Jacket made from protective material designed to minimize abrasions
- Fully enclosed gloves
- Training bike (N.B. Insurance included - no excess on damage to bike)
Forms To Be Completed Prior To Refresher Training
For information on BikeSafe Licence College Policies & Procedures please see our Code of Practice
Please see our Course Calendar for "Course Dates"
For bookings please call our service-oriented and motivated office on 0403 480 407
You can email us directly at: email@example.com